Round trip from the ideal city of Vicenza to the Beric "lands of Pisani", staying in their enchanting Unesco heritage villa. Only for true connoisseurs.
Fourth appointment of the Serenissima Adventures, Unesco Gran Riserva is a two-day itinerary to discover the Unesco heritage in the Beric lands of the Pisans, guided by the story of Andrea Palladio. Starting from Palazzo Valmarana Braga in Vicenza, the Palladian E-Bike will take you first of all to the pastry shop for a pleasant breakfast, and then to discover the Beric villas of the Unesco heritage, starting from the most famous, Villa la Rotonda, to continue with Villa Trissino di Meledo up to the magnificent Villa Pisani Bonetti, a place of refreshment and hospitality for travelers. Here we will be greeted by a welcome drink and then relax by the pool, and change for the evening in the refined Osteria del Guà. On Sunday, after breakfast we leave without haste for a second day of tasting of Berici wines and flavors. The first will precede lunch in the barchessa of an ancient cellar in Barbarano. Continuing the journey, Villa Montruglio will amaze you with its park and its vineyards, finally Villa da Schio will delight your eyes and palate with its charm and its wines before returning to Vicenza. The portico of the Palace from which we started will host a final aperitif.
Duration: 2 day
- Easy price: Palladian E-Bike, Welcome aperitif at your accomodation, One night at Villa Pisani Bonetti, Villa's pool access, one dinner, one breakfast.
- Adult: 220 €;
- Children 4 to 14 years old: (includes kid e-bike rental / limited seats) 130 €;
- Toddlers up to 3 years old: (includes bicycle seat rental) 30 €.
Departure: Palazzo Valmarana Braga, Vicenza
Arrival: Palazzo Valmarana Braga, Vicenza
Unesco Gran Reserva
1 . Depart with E-Bike from Palazzo Valmarana Braga in Vicenza, the headquarter of Palladian Routes.
2 . Breakfast in the patisserie.
3 . Villa la Rotonda: visit to one of the masterpieces of the famous Palladio.
4 . Lunch: enjoy the traditional venetian cuisine in an old-time location.
5 . Visit of Villa Trissino di Meledo: one of the Palladian villas, actually a World Heritage Site.
6 . Arrival at Villa Pisani Bonetti: relax by the pool at the Villa.
7. Welcome drink.
8. Dinner and overnight: exclusive dinner in the Villa and overnight.
1. Departure by E-Bike from Villa Pisani Bonetti for an evocative route through the hills.
2. Visit of the cellar and vineyards: lunch with local products in the cellar.
3. Visit of Villa di Montruglio: visit of the Villa located on the slopes of the Hills, surrounded by the suggestive centennial park and vineyards.
4. Visit and tasting in Villa da Schio.
5. Arrival in Vicenza.
6. Goodbye aperitif at Palladian Routes, Palazzo Valmarana Braga in Vicenza.